Collision of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Own Home (Open)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Own Home (Open) Empty My Own Home (Open)

Post by The Jungle Crew Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:41 am

He wished someone else was like him. Yes, Antonio Balington knew that there were other college students around. He saw them pass as he went around campus, heading to their classes as he was heading to his. College students were like him in the way that they studied and lived, but they were not like him. The only one in town who was like him, that he knew of, was Ann Pearson and everything though she was crazy simply because she knew.

She, like Antonio, knew that there was a life before Yensidia for all of its residents. He knew that he had a home in the jungle with Bagheera, the panther, and Baloo, the bear. He knew his adopted father, in this world, was Baloo in his old world. He wished he could go back to that lifestyle, hoped that one day he could find the object that held Garrett’s memories of his life as Baloo like he had found his basket and his own memories. He wished for his own home back in the jungle.

Right now he couldn’t focus on that, Garrett was at The Alley Cat, so he was in charge of running Papa Bears.
The Jungle Crew
The Jungle Crew

Back to top Go down

My Own Home (Open) Empty Re: My Own Home (Open)

Post by Lizjay Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:13 am

Dante held on tightly to his hoodie as he slowly made his way into Papa Bears, he had managed to save up enough money to get a treat from Papa Bears. Being the only one without a past or family in Yensidia he was barely getting by with selling paintings and drawing, it didn't help that he knew the true of Yensidia. He had found his cloak quickly and while it had been hard at first to hide the fact he remembered he was now able to hide it quite well, he had even turned his special cloak into a hoodie that he wore everywhere. He looked around the room before stepping farther into the room and going to a small booth, he felt nervous and hoped he won't be thrown out like he had from some places. His clothes were very ratty and some of the business's didn't like when he came around, they thought he looked like a tramp. Though they weren't far from the true seeing as he had no job or home.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jungle Crew Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:19 am

"Man you gotta stop sittin' at the back of the place when you come in here," Antonio chuckled at his best friend as he brought him a menu over. "People are gonna start thinkin' that you just don't like it here. Then what would become of our business huh?"

He chuckled and sat across from his friend, "Put the wallet away. This one's on the house. You know me and Papa Bear hate it when you have to shell out money. You need every cent you can get. Go buy some clothes at Enchanted Fashions after this. They run for cheap."
The Jungle Crew
The Jungle Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:21 am

"I don't wanna scare people away." Dante said as he looked up, sharing a smiled with his close friend. "Are you sure?" He asked softly, he hoped he wasn't imposing too much on his friend. "Maybe you could come with me later, I'm not really sure how to even get started with looking for cothes."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jungle Crew Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Antonio chuckled, "I was jokin' Dante. You aren't going to scare anyone away. Naw, if we were gonna have people scared to come in here to Papa Bear's it would either be because of me or Garrett."

He produced a cup of coffee from the top of his tray for Dante, "Yes I'm sure. You know, I keep tellin' you to talk to dad to see if he would give you a place to stay. You wouldn't be as cold and you would have everything you need. You should really take us up on that offer."
The Jungle Crew
The Jungle Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:28 am

Dante closed his hand around the warm cup that Antonio had given him, he knew Antonio was right. If he asked, Garrett would give him a room in his and Antonio's home. But Dante didn't feel right putting his burden on his friends, he knew that with the mayor watching him closely that if he slipped up that it could reflect on them. "I don't want to be a burden on you guys..."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jungle Crew Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:17 am

"A burden? Please, if Garrett can adopt a defiant kid like me who didn't show much promise and turn him into what I am now, well, you can be talked to and handled the same way," chuckled Antonio. "So for your fashion...I'm thinkin' we can give you a skater boy look. You know what a skater boy is, right?"
The Jungle Crew
The Jungle Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:38 am

"I know Garrett won't mind... But if the Mayor finds out I'm the one painting... You'd guys get in trouble... Your new employee Seth offered to let me stay..." Dante said softly before smiling and nodding. "Yeah I know what a skater boy is, you really think it would look good on me?"

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jungle Crew Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:50 am

"We would take that trouble for you. If Papa Bear can take a tiger, I'm sure he can take whatever it is Mayor Chern is," Antonio spoke lowly, knowing that Dante was one of the few people in town who understood nothing was as it seemed. It was nice to have someone he could share things with. "And of course I think it would look good on you!"
The Jungle Crew
The Jungle Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:31 am

"I don't want you two to get caught in the cross fire if he decides to lock me up too..." Dante replied softly as he looked at his best friend, he was afraid he'd end up like that girl that remembered first. "You'll help me look right?"
Dante asked, changing the subject.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jungle Crew Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:18 am

Antonio shook his head, "Trust me, we'd be more than willing to get caught up in it as long as it meant that you were safe."

Antonio nodded, realizing that Dante was going to change the subject. Everyone in town remember what had happened to the girl who had remembered first, Ann Pearson. She had been sane as any of them and then she had been locked in the mental ward of Yensidia hospital. "Course I'll help you look!"
The Jungle Crew
The Jungle Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:26 am

Dante smiled at his friend, gratefully he had changed the subject. He would make sure Antonio didn't get caught up in his issues with the mayor, he didn't want his friend getting hurt. "When will be a good time to look Tonio?"

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jungle Crew Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:31 am

Antonio thought about it. "Well, usually as long as Papa Bear says I can leave, I'm good to go. What about you?"
The Jungle Crew
The Jungle Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:00 am

Dante smiled and chuckled softly, "I'm always free Antonio."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jungle Crew Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:11 pm

Antonio grinned, "How about I finish up my shift here and we can go?"
The Jungle Crew
The Jungle Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Thu May 01, 2014 3:25 am

Dante smiled and nodded, "Yeah, sounds good. I'll wait here for you."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jungle Crew Thu May 01, 2014 1:30 pm

Antonio smiled and ran to the back, "Pops I'm goin' shopping with Antonio. Is that okay?"

"We're on a slow roll so yeah," nodded Garrett, "You two boys be careful."
The Jungle Crew
The Jungle Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat May 03, 2014 2:40 am

Dante smiled softly as he waited for Antonio to come back, he was a little excited to hang out with his friend.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jungle Crew Mon May 05, 2014 12:43 pm

Antonio smiled as he exited the back of the resteraunt, "You ready to go?"
The Jungle Crew
The Jungle Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Thu May 08, 2014 2:11 am

Dante smiled at his friend and nodded, "Yeah I'm ready Tonio."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jungle Crew Fri May 09, 2014 11:42 am

Antonio grinned and linked arms with his best friend, "So I heard you had a run in with one of the elite of Yensidia. Mr. Dickens."
The Jungle Crew
The Jungle Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Tue May 13, 2014 3:48 am

Dante nodded shyly as he looked at his best friend, "Yeah... He was nice... But it sort of lead onto a run in with the Mayor as well..." He gave a soft sigh at the last part."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jungle Crew Wed May 14, 2014 1:32 pm

"Mayor Chern? What did Mayor Chern want from you?" Antonio raised an eyebrow, curious about the situation. That was one bad habit he had left from being Mowgli, he was a curious man by nature.
The Jungle Crew
The Jungle Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Mon May 19, 2014 3:29 am

"He didn't want anything from me I just happened to be there when he was... But I think he wanted to hit me... After I told him my view of art when he photos were better."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Tue May 27, 2014 3:50 pm

"Shit, real art is better. It captures the moment more and it lasts longer than a photograph," Antonio shrugged as they walked. His eyes were drawn to the looming hospital in the background and a frown came to his face, "You have to be careful though. You remember what happened to Ann...I would die if that happened to you Dante."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next