Collision of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

Post by Lizjay Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:51 am

Seth gave a playful grin, happy when he heard Dean laugh. He wanted to make sure both were happy, he pulled Dean into a shaded outcove and sat to catch his breath. "Ro is fast, we'll have to play it smart Dean. Maybe try going two different ways?" He had always been a great tag player and loved getting people to forget they were adults for a little while.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

Post by Admin Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:01 am

Dean thought about it. He was street smart, that was for certain, and he was almost positive that in a previous life he had lived a life of somewhat crime. "Right, right..." Dean nodded as he looked around. "You take the left and I take the right?"

Roman stopped, crouching down as he looked around. He could find them. He knew he could find them. It was in his senses to find them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://onceuponadiscussion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:18 am

Seth smiled and nodded, "Alright, I'll go left." He grinned at Dean before running off towards the left, running towards a clump of bushes. He figured it would be a good place to hide for the moment, he moved to hide behind them and catch his breath. He didn't know how close Roman would be so he decided he'd move after a few moments.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:05 pm

He saw the dash of Seth run across the park and he smirked, chasing him as if he were a leopard tracking his prey. He dove into the bushes, "HA! Gotcha!"
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:04 am

Seth gave a sound of surprise as Roman dove on top of him, he hadn't thought Roman would of come after him first. He gave a laugh as he looked up at Roman, smiling softly.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:52 am

Roman grinned down at Seth, leaning down to press a soft kiss to his cheek before standing up. "You're it!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://onceuponadiscussion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6