Collision of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Will My Life Begin (Nolee/Sheamus)

3 posters

Go down

When Will My Life Begin (Nolee/Sheamus) Empty When Will My Life Begin (Nolee/Sheamus)

Post by I See The Light Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:05 pm

It wasn't fair to say that she didn't have a life. On the contrary, Nolee Haar was one of the busiest members of the town of Yensidia. She worked two jobs: one at Belle's reading stories to children and the other at St. Walt's Hospital doing the exact same thing. She always felt bad when she came out of the hospital. What good was her story reading actually doing for those people? None she felt. She felt that maybe, in a past life, she had a natural healing ability that could help others.She felt as if they were doing bad because of her.

Yet there was a way that she felt she didn't have a life and it slightly bothered her. When she saw couples, like Mickey and his wife Minnie, or couples like Dean Joel, Seth Radcliff, and Roman Burroughs, she felt as if she had lost that sort of love and it bothered her.

Today it bothered her so much that she wasn't paying attention as she ran into the tall red head in the hospital lobby. "Oh sir I am so sorry!"
I See The Light
I See The Light

Back to top Go down

When Will My Life Begin (Nolee/Sheamus) Empty Re: When Will My Life Begin (Nolee/Sheamus)

Post by Strength of ten men Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:12 am

Sheamus always felt he was different. Not in the usual way where interests or clothing style was different to others', but in the way where he felt that something wasn't right; that he wasn't himself. At first he'd joked that the feeling would drive him mad if it didn't go away, next thing he knew, he was a regular patient at St Walt's, often sent in for anger related issues. Otherwise he was sent there because people did think maybe he was a little crazy.

Today, he'd gotten angry and walked out on the doctor he'd been speaking to, an improvement on having to be restrained so he couldn't hurt anyone.

He stormed out of the room and down the hallways, intending on going back home, but he forgot about that when someone walked into him. To him she seemed so small and he worried for a moment that he'd send her flying, so he reached a hand out to steady her as she quickly apologised.

"What're you doing walking around a busy place without looking anyway?" He asked angrily.
Strength of ten men
Strength of ten men

Back to top Go down

When Will My Life Begin (Nolee/Sheamus) Empty Re: When Will My Life Begin (Nolee/Sheamus)

Post by I See The Light Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:03 pm

Nolee had two modes when confronted: scared and defensive. Most of the time, scared was what kicked in. Like now.

She had seen the man around town before, but she didn't know his name. She heard him talked about in hushed tones though. Garrett Balington had thrown him out of Papa Bear's once, literally thrown him out because the other man was too violent. Ralph Wrecks who ran Ralph's Arcade had a poster marking him as permanently banned. This man was dangerous, more so than usual men were dangerous. She could thank her mother Gothel for instilling that lesson in her.

"I...I'm sorry sir! I wasn't paying attention and...and it won't happen again..."
I See The Light
I See The Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Strength of ten men Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:39 am

"It better not." Than man growled, staring down at her.

If they were outside, Sheamus would have yelled. If she had been a man instead of a small girl, he probably would then have shoved or hit her. He'd been thrown out of Papa Bear's because he'd attacked someone who'd accidentally spilled something on him. Ralph's Arcade came down to the simple fact that Sheamus' anger issues made him a sore loser.

"I'm not the kind of person you wanna be making angry lass."

Strength of ten men
Strength of ten men

Back to top Go down

Post by I See The Light Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:35 am

Nolee did something that, in hindsight, she probably shouldn't have done. Nolee decided to stand up for herself. Yes, she knew that this man was a bad influence on those around him but that didn't give him the right to treat others like that.

"You can be nicer you know! Maybe people in town wouldn't be so angry and hate you so much if you were just nicer!"
I See The Light
I See The Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Strength of ten men Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:34 am

"Excuse me?" Sheamus growled. "What I do is none of your business, got it? You don't get to say how nice or mean I am!"

He stepped closer, towering over the girl as he glared down at her, simply because he knew it scared people. "I don't care if people hate me. That's their problem. Got it lass?"
Strength of ten men
Strength of ten men

Back to top Go down

Post by I See The Light Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:38 am

"It still doesn't give you a right to be mean," Nolee protested as she put her hands on her hips and looked up at the man. She wasn't going to back down. Though she didn't have much of a life outside of the hospital, and though she didn't usually do things like this, it still didn't give him the right to be mean to everyone. "Their problem? If you don't behave no one in town is going to like you and you are going to end up all alone mister! Doesn't that bother you?!"
I See The Light
I See The Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:13 am

Sheamus rolled his eyes. "No, it doesn't really bother me. I shouldn't have to worry about what everyone else thinks. I am stronger than probably everyone in this borin' town. You should all be worried about what I think of you. Especially someone as small and fragile as you are lass."

Surprisingly, very few people stood up to him and while Sheamus was annoyed about it, he also couldn't help but be a little amused.

Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by I See The Light Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Nolee shook her head, slightly worried but determined not to let this man see how he made her feel. She licked her lip as she thought about how she should respond to him. QWell...you're not the strongest man in town. I know Mr. Balington and he could fight you with one hand tied behind his back. If I was you, I would be worried. Because you are gonna end up all alone and sad!"

With the last sentence, she poked him in the chest.
I See The Light
I See The Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Thu May 29, 2014 6:40 am

"Excuse me? I doubt he could do anythin' of the sort." Sheamus growled, looking offended when she poked him. "How dare you?! Aren't people like you supposed to support patients, not piss 'em off?"

Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by I See The Light Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:42 pm

Nolee shook her head, "You aren't one of my patients. My patients are children and they are still more well behaved than you are!"
I See The Light
I See The Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down