Collision of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:54 am

Roman shook his head, "Nah, he's seen me do a back flip hundreds of times. I was showing off for you." The smile that crossed his lips was a flirty one and he hoped he wasn't being too strong.

Dean grinned at Seth, "So ya said you are single?"
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

Post by Lizjay Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:07 am

Seth flushed slightly at the comment and the flirty smile from Roman before looking at Dean to answer his question. "Um yeah, I'm single." He answered, wondering why they asked.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:52 am

Dean smiled again, "So...um...what's your thoughts of three people relationships? Would it be something that you could try or are you deadset against it?"
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:37 am

"Oh, well I've always thought a three people relationship meant that all three cared deeply for each other. I've never been against anything like that, I would be in one..." Seth answered, sounding shy as he talked.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:14 am

Dean smiled at Roman who nodded to show that he thought it would be okay to ask the next question. "So...um...what do you think about Roman and I?"
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:59 am

"Well... I like you two... A lot..." Seth started softly, not sure where the two were going with the questions. "I think you two are lucky to have a wonderful relationship... I..." He let his voice trail off.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:49 am

Roman took the man's hand, "Would you want to join us?"

Dean gave a light smile, showing that he was carefree about this.
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Thu May 01, 2014 3:17 am

Seth looked down at the hand that Roman held before nodding slowly, "Yeah... I would..." He answered as he looked up again.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Man Thu May 01, 2014 1:28 pm

Roman grinned, "Really? You wanna be with us?"
Son of Man
Son of Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Fri May 02, 2014 3:17 am

Seth nodded almost shyly as he smiled, "Yeah, really. If you guys really want me."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Mon May 05, 2014 12:39 pm

"Of course we want you," Dean grinned, "We wouldn't have asked you if we didn't want you to join us."

"Dean's right," Roman confirmed.
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Tue May 06, 2014 2:50 am

Seth smiled softly and nodded, he wasn't sure if he should move closer to them. He wasn't sure what would be overstepping his bounds with them, he was a little unsure what to do.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Fri May 09, 2014 11:40 am

Roman smiled and wrapped an arm around Seth's shoulders, "You don't mind do you?"

Dean followed suit, "Nah, he doesn't mind."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Tue May 13, 2014 3:43 am

Seth gave a small smile and nodded, "I don't mind at all." He replied before glancing at them with a wider smile.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Wed May 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Roman grinned as they walked, "So are we still going to the park?"

"Of course!" Dean let go, running off in front of the others.
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Fri May 16, 2014 3:34 am

Seth grinned softly before looking at Roman and taking off in a playful run, his playful side winning out at the idea of being in the park.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Tue May 27, 2014 3:47 pm

Roman grinned and took after the other two, running every bit as fast as they could. He smiled as he grabbed a branch to the nearest tree and swung himself into it, "Ha! Can't get me!"

Dean grinned, "Oh that's so not fair Roman!"
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Wed May 28, 2014 5:09 am

"Totally not fair." Seth agreed from the bottom of the tree with Dean, he wasn't the best climber in the world so he wasn't sure if he should follow.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by I See The Light Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:45 pm

"You guys should learn to be better climbers," Roman laughed as he looked down at Seth and Dean.
I See The Light
I See The Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:51 am

Seth stuck out his tongue before starting to climb the best he could.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:04 am

Roman easily hopped out of the tree before landing with the others. "Alright, alright. You guys don't climb too good."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://onceuponadiscussion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:38 am

"Can't climb to good, but..." Seth started before jumping on Roman's back, "I'm a great jumper."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:17 pm

Roman grinned and let Seth jump on his back. "You are a great jumper."

Dean nodded, though he felt a little left out seeing the two together. "Yeah..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:00 pm

Seth smiled before noticing Dean looked left out, he bite his lip softly as he thought before smiling and jumping down. "Tag, Roman's it." He said as he grabbed Dean's hand to pull him along.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Roman laughed, "Oh I'm it? You guys are in trouble because I'm good at sports!"

Dean laughed and ran along, not feeling so left out. "You've made him wanna play now!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next