Collision of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:26 am

Roman looked over at Seth and elbowed Dean, "C'mon, we're sticking him with making our stuff. Lets see if we can't give him a hand."

Dean nodded in agreement and walked over, "Hey Seth, need a hand?"
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

Post by Lizjay Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:25 pm

"I'm fine guys." Seth said with a smile as he looked up, he was almost finished anyway. "I've got this, I do this almost daily." He gave a friendly grin before picking up the tray with one arm.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:07 am

Roman grinned and took the tray from Seth, "It's the least we can do. You've been so nice to us since we've met and we feel just awful that we can't do anything about it."

"That's right," Dean grinned, "You wouldn't deny us the chance to help someone like you would you?"
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:30 am

"You guys are supposed to be my guests here today though..." Seth tried one more time, he had a feeling they'd still want to help.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:29 am

Roman chuckled, "Guests, schmests. We're here to help you with whatever you might need."

Dean nodded, understanding that Roman had just laid down an initial offer for Seth to join them, even if he did so in a roundabout way. Knowing Roman, if Seth showed any interest, he would be able to talk the young man into being more than just friends.
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:47 am

Seth gave a small smile and nodded, "Thank you, I'm glad I got to meet you today." He said honestly, it had only been a few hours but he was so happy for his new friends. He half wondered how well he'd be able to hide his crushes, but he'd ponder that later right now they should eat.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:15 am

Bullseye.

The initial spark had been laid down and later, Roman would try to plant some more seeds that Seth could be the perfect one to join them. "Well I'm glad we met you today too. Even if it took me crashing my car into yours for us all to meet," laughed Roman.

"C'mon, I'm starved," Dean grinned, "Let's chow down."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:21 am

"Well despite crashing sucking I'd still have to say meeting you guys was worth a crash, lets both just try and be careful next time." Seth teased with a smile before sitting to eat.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:33 pm

Roman laughed and held up his hands, "Hey I was careful. It was you who wasn't careful."

Dean rolled his eyes, "Leave it to Roman to try and pick a fight."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:29 am

Seth stuck out his tongue before laughing, "With fourteen siblings worth of fighting I think I can hold my own in a fight."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:24 am

"I dunno, Roman's a tough guy. Spends most of his free time lifting weights and running about town," Dean shrugged, "Kinda into parqour too."

"Nah, I just like to jump off of stuff," Roman laughed.
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:51 am

"Isn't that what half of parqour is? Only fancier and people somehow always have someone following them with a camera?" Seth asked teasingly, entering an easy rhythm with his friend.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:08 am

Roman laughed, "I guess so. I just don't like to be video taped. The ones who do it with a camera following behind them don't get the reason for it. It's not a sport to be watched at. It's a sport that should be solitary."

Dean rolled his eyes, "Point it, you're crazy and one of these days you're gonna end up hit by a bus cuz you jumped at the wrong moment. Sheesh."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:33 am

"Well I'm sure he's good at what he does, but it probably would be good to have a spotter man." Seth said with a smile to the two.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:04 am

"Mind comin' along with me after this? I don't gotta work for a while," Roman grinned, laying down an invitation to Seth. "Dean has to get back to work but you and I can go hang out for a little bit."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:46 am

"Sure." Seth said with a smile, "I've got the rest of the day off so I'd like to man." He took a bit of his food.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:05 am

Though he wouldn't admit it, Dean was more than a bit nervous. He had been with men in the past who had decided he wasn't good enough and moved on. How was he supposed to know if Roman would or not. "I...I could always call off work. Tell Mr. Sykes somethin' came up..."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:35 am

Seth could tell Dean was nervous and he wondered if Dean thought he'd try and steal Roman from him, "As long as you didn't get in trouble I'd like that, its fun hanging out with you two..." He said, hoping he was showing he wasn't going to get between them.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:14 am

"Well...I don't think I'd get in too much trouble," Dean grinned at Seth. He loved how Seth was able to pick up on his emotions, even though they had practically just met. With a smile, he patted Seth on the back as a silent thank you.

Roman grinned, "You know Seth...if you're looking for a pair of guys to hang out with...there's almost none better than me and Dean here."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:14 am

Seth gave a smile to Dean, happy to see he didn't seem to see him as they threat anymore. He smiled at Roman, "I think I can see that man, you two are awesome."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:32 pm

Dean grinned at him and nodded, "We are, we are. It's a shame no one else in town is as awesome as we are. Except you. You're more awesome."

Roman rolled his eyes, "There goes Dean, he's always been such the charmer."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:05 am

Seth smiled shyly, Dean really was charming. "He's a good charmer." He said jokingly as he looked at Roman.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:11 am

Roman chuckled, "All you gotta do is make sure not to get caught up in his charm too often. If you do, it gives him a bigger head than he's already got."

"Hey! My head is not that big," Dean said around a mouthful of his food.
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:14 am

Seth laughed softly at the two of them, he really enjoyed being with Roman and Dean. He smiled happily before talking a bit of his food.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:26 am

Dean watched Seth covertly out of the corner of his eyes. Without thinking he asked, "You're hair reminds me of Miss De Ville's over at De Ville's Boutique. Do you dye it that way or something?"
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next