Collision of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master of the Underhanded Deed (Open)

+2
Lizjay
Bah Humbug
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Master of the Underhanded Deed (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Master of the Underhanded Deed (Open)

Post by Stray Cat Strut Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Stuart's eyes glanced back at his coffee before he took a deep breath, "Alright. So...um...why Ralph's Arcade if you don't mind me asking? Most men your age would be interested in playing the machines rather than this small cafe area."
Stray Cat Strut
Stray Cat Strut

Back to top Go down

Master of the Underhanded Deed (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Master of the Underhanded Deed (Open)

Post by Lizjay Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:37 am

Dante sipped on his warm drink, "I've never really played many of the games, plus I was working on something that... I needed to draw, it was on a whim really." He answered softly, the drink hadn't helped with the strange feeling in his stomach. He paused when the mayor's voice could be heard going through the café and ducked his head.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bah Humbug Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:24 am

"Stuart!" boomed Mayor Chern as he saw his good friend and the young man they called Dante. He knew that the young man knew who he was and that he could potentially play a factor in helping people remember, especially the man he was sitting in front of talking to now. If there was anyone that could help Ebenezer Scrooge remember who he was, it would be The Ghost of Christmas Past.

Stuart grinned wide and nodded, "Mayor Chern! What a pleasure to see you as well! Such a nice day out, I thought you would be somewhere else."

"No, no, I'm here today. Ralph wanted me to look at some ideas for other areas of recreation in town. What are you doing here with..." his eyes cut to Dante, "with the lower class?"

"Sir," Stuart smiled, "Dante here is a brilliant artist."
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:07 am

Dante felt his cheeks darken when the mayor called him lower class, he knew he was very far from being well off. But it hurt to hear someone call him lower class and he hoped Mayor Chern didn't see, he figured it was what the mayor wanted.

The color on his cheek turned into a soft blush when Stuart called him a brilliant, he shyly looked at Stuart the feeling in his stomach stronger then before and he found himself giving a shy smile.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bah Humbug Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:35 am

"Brilliant artist? He's one of the main men in the investigation to who is doing that ghastly graffiti on my city walls, Stuart. I would have thought it beneath you to associate yourself with possible criminals," Chern sneered again.

Stuart shook his head, "No, sir. He's brilliant. I've commisioned him to do a painting of myself for my den."

"Why get a painting when a photograph captures everything clearer?" Chern asked, rolling his eyes.
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:03 am

He didn't say anything about being called a criminal, he knew he was considered one for what he did. And while he was scared of being arrested, he had no regrets.

"Sir photographs can only capture what you see, while paintings give the world a whole new feel and look with different paints while also sometimes making a world you've never seen before. There is something so special about looking into a painting when it something you've never seen before and memories can be even more special through the colors of the paint..." Dante said softly as he looked at mayor Chern, his voice soft and strong. "Photographs can be amazing, but art is special..."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bah Humbug Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:14 am

Chern looked furious. No one stood up to him, no one. He stood up straight, his frame massive compared to that of Dante. For a moment, Stuart even thought that Chern was going to hit the man. "Dante," Stuart replied, "how about we meet later? I have to talk to Mayor Chern about some files that I thought were missing earlier. It only just occured to me."
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:42 am

Dante nodded slowly as he looked at Wade, he couldn't help the fear he felt when he had looked into Chern's eyes. He swallowed softly before saying, "Yeah... I should go check in with my roommate Seth... I'll see you soon?" He asked as he quickly packed up his things and stood up.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bah Humbug Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:17 am

Wade nodded and looked down at his feet, "Yes, I suppose that you and I shall see each other soon."
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:12 am

Dante shyly waved at Stuart before glancing at Chern as he slowly moved away, he held his gaze for only a few moments before he looked down and continued walking.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bah Humbug Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:12 am

The next few days flew by quickly for Stuart and, before he knew it, it was the day the picture was going to be done. He made sure that his home was presentable, having not tidied it in quite a bit, before making sure he looked nice. He wore his finest suit, one that was so old fashioned even he wasn't quite sure where he had gotten it.
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:51 am

Dante had kept himself busy the next few days, he found himself counting down the days. He looked forward to seeing Stuart again, he even made sure he had his cleanest clothes on. He even borrowed some deodorant from Antonio, he felt nervous when he stood in front of gated community.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bah Humbug Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:25 am

Stuart smiled as he heard the door the gate for the gated community. "Dante!" he grinned wide, "I thought you and I would be meeting around this time."
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:44 am

" Hello sir. I hope I'm not too earlier Mr. Dickens, I wasn't sure about the time." Dante answered softly as he stood there, a shy smile on his face. It felt strange to be in Yensidia's famous gated community, he had never thought he would be in here.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bah Humbug Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:01 am

Stuart smiled and shook his head, "No, you're right on time actually. Puncuality is something that I highly admire. If the clock strikes twelve, I expect my guest to be there at twelve."
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:44 am

Dante smiled shyly back at Wade, the comment would seem simple to anyone else, but to Dante it brought back to mind his live before Yensidia. He wondered if he had the chance would he go back to being just a ghost? Or would he stay here and live out his life. He pushed his bangs back before saying, "I look forward to working on this painting for you Mr. Dickens."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bah Humbug Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:27 am

"Well thank you, Dante, I look forward to having you here so that I have someone to talk to. This life can be very...what's the word...droll," chuckled Stuart as they walked. "So tell me, have you ever been inside the gated community before?"
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:19 am

Dante shook hos head shyly, he had never even been allowed near the gates before. "No never, its my first time him sir." He answered with a soft voice, he glanced around as they walked.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bah Humbug Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:00 am

Wade waved at one of his neighbors before turning back to Dante, "Well, it's like we're being locked away. Sometimes I think this place only exists because Mayor Chern didn't want us to feel like everyone else..."
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:08 am

"Like those fairy tales almost?" Dante asked softly as he looked up at Stuart, he was pretty sure he knew the true reason Chern had made sure that certain people loved in this area.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bah Humbug Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:50 pm

"Almost," Stuart nodded with a frown. "I hate this place sometimes. Though, there are good neighbors. I'll have to introduce you to Teegan Todd sometime. He's a good man."
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:34 pm

"Good neighbors can be hard to come by sometimes, or so I've heard, I've not had too many neighbors. I don't think I've met him before." Dante answered shyly.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bah Humbug Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:13 am

Stuart grinned, "You should come to poker night with us. Teegan is one of the best men in town. Course, you probably just know him as Mr. Todd."
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:34 am

Dante tilted his head slightly, he had never been really sure what poker was. He knew who Mr. Todd and he nodded shyly, "Yeah I know of Mr. Todd, I have never met him before."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bah Humbug Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:53 pm

Stuart grinned as he led Dante into the manor home that he lived in, "Well...here we are. It's too much sometimes but I have a nice woman who comes in to clean it on Saturdays."
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next